Special need animals are those animals that require special attention or care. They have some sort of physical, emotional or other type of disability. Some are just shy with strangers. Others have chronic, but minor health problems. Some are a few years old. Some are disabled through injuries or abuse. Some have special dietary or medical needs. And some simply need help getting around.
Typically a dog or cat with special needs:
- Has a physical disability
- Has a chronic or terminal illness
- Is recovering from a serious injury
- Is elderly and/or requires hospice care at home
- Has emotional and/or behavioral problems
Meet Will. He is a very special cat with very special needs. We’re honored to care for special need, senior and hospice animals, like Will. If you have a special needs animal, we’re here to help.
- Oral medications
- Injections including Insulin
- Blood Glucose checks
- Asthma inhalers
- Wheelchairs and lifting harnesses
- Bandage changes, wound care and more
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your free consultation. Let us know a little bit about your pets special needs and how we can help. We look forward to hearing from you.