PHL PETS, LLC – Philadelphia, PA
We are currently hiring!
*Must live in our service area.
This is a great opportunity if you love animals, enjoy working outdoors and being independent. This position is perfect for an individual with a flexible lifestyle who is able to commit to working for a minimum of 6 months.
We require our walkers to be Pet First Aid & CPR Certified and we provide the certification at no charge. We also require a background check.
Job responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Walking dogs/Pet sitting
- Feeding and providing fresh water
- Providing detailed updates/photos for each visit
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- General knowledge of dog walking collars and harnesses
- Ability to recognize animal body language
- Capability to love all animals
- Patience, as you will be working with a variety of pet temperaments and a wide range of clients
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills as you will be traveling between multiple client locations
- Self-motivated and comfortable working independently
- Ability to address and solve stressful situations
- Ownership of a smartphone and daily access to the internet
- Ability to lift 50 lbs, restrain a large dog, and work outside in all weather conditions
- Experience administering oral, topical, and injected medicine is a plus
If this sounds like the right job for you please email email@example.com with your resume and responses to the following questions.
- Your name, phone number, email and current address or cross street.
- Your open availability.
- Your experience with and caring for animals?
- Why you’re interested in joining PHL PETS.
Thank you for your interest in joining PHL PETS and help us help the community!