This is a great opportunity if you love animals, enjoy working outdoors and being independent.
This position is perfect for an individual with a flexible lifestyle who is able to commit to working for a minimum of 6 months.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Must live in South Philly
- Experience working with animals
- Capability to love all animals
- Patience, as you will be working with a variety of pet temperaments and a wide range of clients
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills as you will be traveling between multiple client locations
- Self-motivated and comfortable working independently
- Ability to address and solve stressful situations
- Reliable transportation (car/bike)
- Ownership of a smartphone and daily access to the internet
- Ability to pass a background check and work outside in all weather conditions
- Experience administering oral, topical, and injected medicine is a plus
If this sounds like the right job for you please email firstname.lastname@example.org and please include your resume and responses to the following questions.
- Your name, phone number, email and current address or cross street.
- Your open availability.
- Your experience with and caring for animals?
- Why you’re interested in joining PHL PETS.
Thank you for your interest in working with us.