PHL PETS, LLC – Philadelphia, PA
We have open assignments for walkers/sitters. *Must live in the service area.
This is a great opportunity if you love animals, enjoy working outdoors and being independent. This job is perfect for an individual with a flexible lifestyle who is able to commit to working for a minimum of 6 months.
We require our walkers to be Pet First Aid & CPR Certified and we provide the class at no charge. We also run background checks.
Job responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Walking dogs/Pet sitting
- Feeding and/or providing fresh water
- Providing detailed updates/photos for each visit
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- General knowledge of dog walking, collars and harnesses
- Ability to recognize animal body language
- Capability to love all animals
- Patience, as you will be working with a variety of pet temperaments and a wide range of clients
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills, as you will be traveling between multiple client locations
- Self-motivated and comfortable working independently
- Ability to address and solve stressful situations
We require that you have:
- Reliable transportation
- A smartphone and daily access to the internet
**Being a pet parent, is a big bonus.In addition to experience administering oral, topical and injected medicine.
If this sounds like the right fit for you please email email@example.com with your resume and responses to the following questions.
- Your name, phone number, email and current address or cross street.
- Your open availability.
- Your experience with and caring for animals?
- Why you’re interested in joining PHL PETS.
Thank you for your interest in joining PHL PETS and help us help the community!