PHL PETS, LLC – Philadelphia, PA
Open Positions: We have open positions for walkers/sitters in South Philly, Fairmount and Fishtown. *Must live in the service area.
This is a great opportunity if you love animals, enjoy working outdoors and being independent. This position is perfect for an individual with a flexible lifestyle who is able to commit to working for a minimum of 6 months.
We require our walkers to be Pet First Aid & CPR Certified and we provide the class at no charge. You will be trained by the owners, experience is preferred but not necessary. We also run background checks.
Job responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Walking dogs/Pet sitting
- Feeding and/or providing fresh water
- Providing detailed updates/photos for each visit
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- General knowledge of dog walking, collars and harnesses
- Ability to recognize animal body language
- Capability to love all animals
- Patience, as you will be working with a variety of pet temperaments and a wide range of clients
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills, as you will be traveling between multiple client locations
- Self-motivated and comfortable working independently
- Ability to address and solve stressful situations
We require that you have:
- Reliable transportation
- Ownership of a smartphone and daily access to the internet
- Ability to lift 50 lbs, restrain a large dog, and work outside in all weather conditions
**Being a pet parent, is a big bonus.In addition to experience administering oral, topical and injected medicine.
If this sounds like the right job for you please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and responses to the following questions.
- Your name, phone number, email and current address or cross street.
- Your open availability.
- Your experience with and caring for animals?
- Why you’re interested in joining PHL PETS.
Thank you for your interest in joining PHL PETS and help us help the community!